2-Day CCRN Review Seminars
Want to PASS the CCRN Exam? Need a great critical care review? Want to enhance your critical care knowledge base?
Register for this two-day seminar. This program will give you the boost of confidence you need! An intensive review of the Core Curriculum and the most important areas of the new AACN® Certification Examination Blueprint.
This program awards 13 contact hours and includes continental breakfast and LUNCH each day. (Refunds less a $30 processing fee if notified at least 5 business days before the program.)
DAY ONE 8:00 am – 3:30 pm
- ENDOCRINE: Diabetes Insipidus, SIADH, DKA, HHNK, hypoglycemia
- HEMATOLOGY: DIC, HITS, ITP
- NEUROLOGICAL: Neurological assessment, increased intracranial pressure, head trauma, aneurysm, seizures, intracerebral hemorrhage, Myastehenia Gravis, Guillian Barre
- GASTROINTESTINAL: GI hemorrhage, hepatic failure, pancreatitis, abdominal trauma, bowel obstruction
- RENAL: Renal anatomy, acute renal failure, CCRT, electrolyte imbalances
DAY TWO 8:00 am – 3:30 pm
- CARDIAC: Acute myocardial infarction, angina, arrhythmias, CHF, hypertensive crisis, shock states, HOCM, CABG, IABP
- PULMONARY: ABG interpretation, respiratory assessment, acute respiratory failure, ARDS, status asthmatics, pulmonary embolism, thoracic trauma
- MULTISYSTEM: Trauma, poisoning, MODS
- TEST TAKING STRATEGIES
Laura Gasparis Vonfrolio RN, PHD (Day 1)
Dr. Vonfrolio RN has held CCRN & CEN Certifications for 13 years and has been a critical care nurse for over 45 years in positions of staff nurse, staff development instructor, and tenured professor of nursing. Dr. Vonfrolio has authored numerous articles on critical care and 11 books, such as Critical Care Examination Review Book 4th edition. You will laugh as you learn!
Lee Taylor Vaughan JD, MSN, RN, ACNP, CCRN-CSC, CEN (Day 2)
Dr. Lee Taylor-Vaughan; a native of Yorkshire England began his career in healthcare in 1995 as an ER technician before completing programs for EMT and paramedic. He then obtained his BS and MS in nursing from Rutgers University and Doctorate in Law from Concord Law School. Lee’s career has been strongly focused on Critical Care and Emergency and as an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner with a specialty in cardiothoracic surgery. He has been a successful business owner since 1997, providing continuing education and certification to nurses, physicians and a variety of medical professionals.
Dates & Locations