Want to PASS the CCRN Exam? Need a great critical care review? Want to enhance your critical care knowledge base?
Register for this two-day seminar. This program will give you the boost of confidence you need! An intensive review of the Core Curriculum and the most important areas of the new AACN® Certification Examination Blueprint.
This program awards 12 contact hours and includes continental breakfast each day. (Refunds less a $30 processing fee if notified at least 5 business days before the program.)
DAY ONE 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
- ENDOCRINE: Diabetes Insipidus, SIADH, DKA, HHNK, hypoglycemia
- HEMATOLOGY: DIC, HITS, ITP
- NEUROLOGICAL: Neurological assessment, increased intracranial pressure, head trauma, aneurysm, seizures, intracerebral hemorrhage, Myastehenia Gravis, Guillian Barre
- GASTROINTESTINAL: GI hemorrhage, hepatic failure, pancreatitis, abdominal trauma, bowel obstruction
- RENAL: Renal anatomy, acute renal failure, CCRT, electrolyte imbalances
DAY TWO 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
- PROFESSIONAL CARING & ETHICAL PRACTICE: Advocacy, Moral Agency, Caring Practices, Response to Diversity, Facilitation of learning
- CARDIAC: Acute myocardial infarction, angina, arrhythmias, CHF, hypertensive crisis, shock states, HOCM, CABG, IABP
- PULMONARY: ABG interpretation, respiratory assessment, acute respiratory failure, ARDS, status asthmatics, pulmonary embolism, thoracic trauma
- MULTISYSTEM: Trauma, poisoning, MODS, Sepsis
- TEST TAKING STRATEGIES
Laura Gasparis Vonfrolio RN, PHD
Dr. Vonfrolio RN has held CCRN & CEN Certifications for 13 years and has been a critical care nurse for over 50 years in positions of staff nurse, staff development instructor, and tenured professor of nursing. Dr. Vonfrolio has authored numerous articles on critical care and 11 books, such as Critical Care Examination Review Book 4th edition. You will laugh as you learn!
Dates & Locations
Atlantic City, NJ – July 12 & 13, 2022
Staten Island, NY – August 1 & 2, 2022
$125 Early Registration (one month before the program)
$175 Late Registration (within one month of the program)